Wine Experience EnJoy Monferrato!
Come to Rinaldi’s for a great JOYouse experience
Anna and Andrea are waiting for you to accompany you on this journey to discover why Andrea is The Italian Wine Creator and the journey that a grape takes to become wine.
- Who is it for? Tourists, couples, families. The experience aims to spend a couple of hours relaxing. You will learn about our vision of Wine, intended as Joy, Sharing, Friendship and Creation. Particular attention is also paid to children, who will have a dedicated corner.
- How long does it last? About 90 minutes
- When? To allow us to welcome you in the best possible way, we ask you to book at least 24 hours in advance. Days: Friday-Saturday-Sunday. Wine Experience departures: 10.30 and 17.00
(Contact us if you have other needs and let’s see if we can organize ourselves to welcome you in the best possible way!!)
- How much is it? € 20 per person
What awaits you?
1. Beginning of History
From the winery we will take a short walk (crossing a small stretch of paved road) to reach our Valmorana’s Vineyards, where we have some of our Moscato and Brachetto vineyards, our flagship wines! Here our story will begin … you will know our vision of wine and why Andrea is The Italian Wine Creator. You will also be able to enjoy a magnificent view of our hills and the Ligurian Alps and Apennines in the distance.
2. Visit of the Cellar
The story continues in our cellar where we will guide you to discover how Andrea creates our wines from grapes! You will see our state-of-the-art machinery, our aging corner … and if you are in the right time … everyone, including children, will be able to taste our Moscato must!!
We will arrive in the Tasting Room, where you will learn about the history of 4 of our wines and taste them paired with typical Monferrato snacks.
- Spumante Extra Dry
- Barbera Rioglio
- Barbera Superiore La Bricca o Val Purcì
- Moscato d’Asti
- Joyful our Extra Dry sparkling paired with “Crema di Lardo” from Cascina Beneficio (Castelnuovo Bormida).
- Rioglio, our Barbera paired with Torta Verde Monferrina.
- La Bricca or Val Purcì, our Barbera Superiore paired with Roccaverano cheese and jam.
- Moscato, we close on a sweet note paired with “Amaretto di Mombaruzzo”.
Tour 4 x 4 in the vineyards
Pic nic at the Big Bench n. 104
of Ricaldone in the middle of the Bricco Cardogno vineyard, where our Moscato is born + € 20 (+ cost of the chosen wine served at temperature).
What can you visit in Ricaldone?
You will also get to know Ricaldone village, where Luigi Tenco was born and buried, his Museum, the Unesco Viewpoint and the Giant Bench n°104.
Finally we are close to Acqui Terme, a small Roman pearl and spa center, where you can visit the famous hot spring of the Bollente, so called because the water is 74 °.
What to do now? Book your visit!
How to reach us
We’re waiting for your Wine Experience in Monferrato.